This program is to give gymnasts with a desire to compete a taste of what team and competition is all about!
Our Pre-Team program competes Xcel Bronze or Xcel Silver depending on the skill level of the individual gymnast. These gymnasts will be learning new skills and routines and will compete in 3-4 local meets each season. Once these gymnasts have shown proficiency they will be invited to our Junior Olympic Level 3 or 4 team or onto our Xcel Gold team!
Pre-Team is by invitation only based on excellence in our progressive class system and a yearly try out. Try outs are typically held in February or March only. Pre-Team is a year round commitment and not based on a 12 week schedule like or progressive class system. If you have an interest in pre-team please speak with your child's current instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Team Meet Schedule
Great job this season!
See you for the 2019-2020 season.
The schedule will be posted late summer/early fall.
- Saturday April 6 Doors open at 6:30 PM / Pick up at 9:15 PM sharp Price: $10 for AAGA Members / $15 for Non-Members Includes pizza, drink and snacks Ages: […]
- We have revised our Winter Weather Policy. We will no longer automatically cancel our daytime classes when Mentor Schools are closed. You will now be notified of any closings due to […]
- Check out our new leotards! New sweatshirts will be in soon! Show your team spirit with AAGA tattoos! Great gift ideas!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Ravenna who qualified to the Region 5 Level 9 Eastern National Team by winning the All-Around Championship at the Level 9 Regional Meet in Battle Creek, MI! Ravenna […]
- Picture Day will be Friday November 10. Please arrive by 6pm. Photos are scheduled for 6:20pm. Information for the January Gym Stars and February Gym Stars Championship meets will be […]