This program is to give gymnasts with a desire to compete a taste of what team and competition is all about!
Our Pre-Team program competes Xcel Bronze or Xcel Silver depending on the skill level of the individual gymnast. Pre-Team is divided into groups based on age. After successfully completing Pre-Team gymnasts will be invited to our Junior Olympic Level 3, Level 4 or Xcel Gold Team!
Pre-Team is by invitation only based on excellence in our progressive class system and a yearly try out. Try outs are typically held in February or March only. Pre-Team is a year round commitment and not based on a 12 week schedule like or progressive class system. If you have an interest in pre-team please speak with your child's current instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be closed Wednesday July 4. Enjoy the holiday!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Ravenna who qualified to the Region 5 Level 9 Eastern National Team by winning the All-Around Championship at the Level 9 Regional Meet in Battle Creek, MI! Ravenna […]
- Yes! We’re Open! Friday March 2.
- Custom AAGA leotards, matching doll leotards and pillow cases now available! Come in and check it out!
- The times for the New Year’s Invite at The Elite Gymnastics Academy on January 6-7, 2018. See the Calendar or the schedule below.
Pre-Team Meet Schedule
|Candy Cane Classic||Dec 8-10, 2018||Gymnastics of Ohio, Uniontown|
|New Year’s Invite||January 12-13, 2019||Elite Gymnastics, Solon|
|AAGA Challenge||January 25-27, 2019||SPIRE Institute, Geneva|