USAG team members are required to travel to all meets they are invited to and train 9-17 hours a week depending on their Level. The USAG Team is a full Year commitment for athletes Levels 3-10. Parents must also participate in the AAGA Boosters club to provide fundraising for gymnasts’ meet fees.
USAG Team Members Train:
|Level 3||9 hours/week||3 days/3 hours|
|Level 4||9 hours/week||3 days/3 hours|
|Level 5||12 hours/week||4 days/3 hours or 12 hours/week 4 Days/3 Hours|
|Level 7-10||15-17 hours/week||3 days/4 hours and 1 day/3 hours|
|Level 9-10||1 extra day 2 hours|
Accelerated: AAGA also offers an accelerated gymnastics program. Five and six year olds are specially selected to work with Tom and Melissa in a fast track and intense program to our competitive team. This group focuses strongly on strength, flexibility, and strong core skills. These little girls are tough! Many of our previous level 9 & 10 gymnasts have gone through a similar program.
USAG Team News
- On December 8-10, 2017 our teams travelled to Broadview Hts., OH to compete in the Rock n Roll Classic hosted by Gymnastics World. Special thanks to The Gym World family […]
- Custom AAGA leotards, matching doll leotards and pillow cases now available! Come in and check it out!
- Times for the AAGA Challenge @ SPIRE Institute Friday January 26 Level 5 & 6 – Stretch 10:00 am, Compete 10:45 am Level 7 & Xcel Diamond – Stretch 1:00 […]
- The AAGA Teams travelled to Charleston, WV for the Big Dog Invitational on December 2-3, 2017. What a great meet! Special thanks to Billy Bob Taylor and his crew for […]
- The times for the New Year’s Invite at The Elite Gymnastics Academy on January 6-7, 2018. See the Calendar or the schedule below.