Junior Olympic Team
Our Junior Olympic (J.O.) team competes levels 3-10. Our gymnasts attend 5-10 meets a year plus state, regional and national championships. The number of meets attended depends upon the level of the gymnast. All parents of J.O. team members are required to be an active member of AAGA Boosters. Our J.O. team has had great success in all levels! If you have any questions regarding our J.O. team please visit the contact us page.
Accelerated: AAGA also offers an accelerated gymnastics program. Four through six year olds are specially selected to work with Tom and Melissa in a fast track and intense program to our competitive team. This group focuses strongly on strength, flexibility, and strong core skills. These little girls are tough! Many of our previous Level 9 & 10 gymnasts have gone through a similar program.
Junior Olympic Team News
- We will be closed Wednesday July 4. Enjoy the holiday!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Ravenna who qualified to the Region 5 Level 9 Eastern National Team by winning the All-Around Championship at the Level 9 Regional Meet in Battle Creek, MI! Ravenna […]
- The Level 7-8 Regional schedule is posted: Emily: 3:00PM Friday, April 20th Crissy 6:30PM Saturday, April 21. Location Summit County Fairgrounds (800 North Ave., Tallmadge, OH 44278).
- Congratulations to all of our State Meet competitors! The Level 7-10’s and the Xcel athletes did very well at their respective meets. Special thanks to Pam Halker and Dawn and […]
- The Level 9-10 Regional schedule is available. Kennedy Thursday, April 12 @5:00. Nicole Saturday, April 14 @11:00 AM, Ravenna Sunday, April 15 @4:00 See schedule for info. Level 9-10 […]