USAG team members are required to travel to all meets they are invited to and train 9-17 hours a week depending on their Level. The USAG Team is a full Year commitment for athletes Levels 3-10. Parents must also participate in the AAGA Boosters club to provide fundraising for gymnasts’ meet fees.
USAG Team Members Train:
|Level 3||9 hours/week||3 days/3 hours|
|Level 4||9 hours/week||3 days/3 hours|
|Level 5||12 hours/week||4 days/3 hours or 12 hours/week 4 Days/3 Hours|
|Level 7-10||15-17 hours/week||3 days/4 hours and 1 day/3 hours|
|Level 9-10||1 extra day 2 hours|
Accelerated: AAGA also offers an accelerated gymnastics program. Five and six year olds are specially selected to work with Tom and Melissa in a fast track and intense program to our competitive team. This group focuses strongly on strength, flexibility, and strong core skills. These little girls are tough! Many of our previous level 9 & 10 gymnasts have gone through a similar program.
USAG Team News
- What a great weekend in Orlando for the Magical Classic! The volunteers and Host Gym did an exceptional job of organizing a special event for the participants. The AAGA Gymnasts […]
- The Schedule for the Luau in Leos on March 9-11 at the Kalihari resort is out. Check the AAGA Calendar page on the website or in the app for times […]
- The Schedule for Elevate the Stage is available now. Sessions by Club Elevate the Stage by Tom on Scribd
- The All-Around Gymnasts travelled to Columbus, OH on February 1-4, 2018. Thanks to Dave Holcomb and the parents and volunteers who made this huge meet (3500+ athletes) a success. Our […]
- Special thanks to the AAGA Boosters for running another great event!! Thank yous to all the athletes, families, coaches, judges, gym clubs and volunteers who made it a successful and […]